Keep In Touch Massage – Eagan
3424 Denmark Avenue
Eagan, MN 55123
Hours: Open 7 days a week
Final appointment begins one hour prior to close
Monday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 – 6:00 pm
Buy 4 hours, get 1/2 hour free!
4 Hour Gift Card + free 1/2 hour Gift Card … $300
Call 651-452-0246 to place your order.
|Massage (includes Therapeutic, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports massage, etc.).
NOTE: A service charge of $10 applies to sessions with Jason Erickson, BCTMB, CPT, CES, etc..
Prices effective 10/01/2016
|Specialty Services*Pregnancy Massage
Foot Massage / Reflexology
Thai Yoga Bodywork
Bring your current military identification and receive $12 off any service of one hour or longer.
|Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder method)
Active Isolated Stretching (AIS)
NOTE: A service charge of $10 applies to sessions with Jason Erickson, BCTMB, CPT, CES, CAIST.
* Specialty services are scheduled only with therapists that have specialized training. Please call in advance to schedule these appointments.
** The service prices noted above include taxes. All other products and services will be charged Minnesota state sales tax of 7.125 percent. Prices may vary at each location. Please ask about availability of additional services. Fee may apply for no-shows or cancellation with less than 24 hour notice. Prices may vary between locations.
Click here to order a Keep in Touch Gift Card from the Eagan location.
Visit the Keep in Touch Eagan location for a variety of products, including Active Isolated Stretching Straps and Accessories, Naked Bee products, Bio Freeze, Corn Bags and Flax Packs.
Would you like to receive The Eagan Keep in Touch Newsletter?
Click here to sign up!
Guide to Specialty Services
Our highly trained massage therapists have many skills, and some have earned certifications in specialized methods. These services are provided only by massage therapists with the required training:
- Active Isolated Stretching – Best done wearing athletic wear, AIS helps increase pain-free range of motion, coordination, balance, strength, and the ability to perform athletically and in daily tasks.
- Pre/Post Natal (pregnancy) Massage – This includes specialized knowledge of how to safely and comfortably provide massage for mothers at all stages of pregnancy, from conception to labor, and post-delivery. For high risk pregnancies, we have massage therapists with advanced certifications.
- Foot Massage / Reflexology – Foot Massage is a modern approach based on modern medical science, while reflexology is a traditional approach based on Eastern Medicine concepts. Both focus on working with the feet to help you feel better. Our skilled therapists will draw upon all they know to tailor each session to your needs.
- Manual Lymph Drainage (Vodder method) – This is frequently recommended following surgeries or injuries in which there is a lot of swelling/edema. If lymph nodes have been removed, MLD may be very helpful. This method is extremely gentle, but some conditions may require medical evaluation prior to treatment. Our MLD therapist may contact you prior to your first session to determine whether MLD is right for you at the time. These sessions must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
- Thai Yoga Bodywork – Best enjoyed wearing comfortable clothing that permits easy movement, the rhythmic, gentle movements and stretches will have you floating in bliss. You’ll enjoy the freedom of relaxing on a large, padded floor mat as your cares disappear. These sessions must be scheduled at least one day in advance.
If you have any questions about our specialty services, please contact us for more information.
Keep In Touch Massage of Eagan is Now Hiring Massage Therapists
Keep In Touch Massage of Eagan is owned and run by massage therapists who support your professional growth and success. As an employee, everything you need to succeed is provided. Pay is commission-based + 100% of tips, averaging over $31 per hour massage! Continuing education training and professional mentoring are provided free of charge.
A good working knowledge of both relaxation and therapeutic massage methods is necessary. Specialized skill sets/modalities are encouraged but not required.
Apply soon! Send cover letter/resume to Jason and Kelly at KITmassageEagan@gmail.com .
We look forward to hearing from you. Come join our team!
Jason and Kelly
Keep In Touch Massage of Eagan
3424 Denmark Avenue, Eagan, MN 55123