Keep in Touch Massage is open 7 days a week with extended hours, and has seven comfortable, relaxing therapy rooms to optimize your massage experience. Enjoy a superb, consistently high-quality massage from professional massage therapists. All of our therapist’s qualifications conform to local and/or national certification standards. Whether you’ve had a stressful day at work, need some in-depth therapeutic work, or simply want to relax and pamper yourself, Keep in Touch is your rest, relaxation, and restoration solution.
Our professional staff has led the way in reflexology, therapeutic, and prenatal massage for over 25 years. Come and take advantage of the many benefits of massage at one of our four Twin Cities locations.
The Keep in Touch Massage difference: More value for your money!
- Our ONE hour massage sessions are 75 minutes long to provide you with a full 60 minutes “hands on” treatment. Compare us with others that offer a 60 minute massage “session” (after time for consultation, undressing and dressing, you are left with 45-50 minutes of massage — Why pay extra for those items?). Experience the fulfillment of a true ONE hour massage!
- Our signature massage tables offer comfort without comparison! We challenge you to find a more relaxing situation.
- Enjoy a warm reception when you arrive and relax with our signature “Warm Hugs Corn” bags as you await your massage.
- After your session, your therapist will provide you with follow-up and a personalized plan for future treatments. Your health is important to us!
Keep in Touch Massage specializes in Massage, and we do it well. Some of our phenomenal services include:
- One Hour Massages [60 minutes hands-on] are $65.00 to $70.00*
- Reflexology and Shiatsu sessions*
- Chair Massage and Off-Site Chair Massage*
- Pre-natal massage at no additional cost.
- “Healthy Touch” Wellness Program provides Nutrition Counseling Services, professional supplementation, and member discounts **
* Prices vary by location
** Only available at the Minneapolis | Uptown Location